The Sky Ranch Behavioral Services provides services to male and female juveniles and their families prior to placement in an effort to eliminate the need for out of home placement and also to reintegrate juveniles returning home from placement, keeping the family intact and youth from new or further involvement in the out of home placement system.
- Reintegrate clients back into the community
- Remove client’s from detention back into the home
- Provide services to the families and youth to ensure that the youth remain in the home with their families.
- All services will be available on an on call basis 24 hours a day/365 days a year.
- Diversion monitoring services to the families and clients
- Parenting classes
- Community support services
- And More…read about our services here
Other Services Provided:
Sky Ranch Behavioral Services (SRBS) opened in 1987 as an aftercare treatment facility exclusively for youth matriculating from Sky Ranch for Boys. After Sky Ranch was closed in 2011, SRBS wished to continue as a wholly independent organization but lacked the proper funding to continue. Sky Ranch Foundation has subsequently awarded grants to SRBS, enabling this fine organization to continue their exemplary work towards rehabilitating at-risk boys and girls.